Thursday 23 February 2017

Something playful

Hello everyone I do hope you are all okay. It's been a while since my last blog due to the big move up North. I have relocated from Essex up to Cumbria, new job and home. Just need my lovely husband to join me (once he gets a job) and our dream is complete, although much earlier than we anticipated. 

Anyway onto a quick play I had the other evening! It took me over a week to get the craft room sorted, but whilst packing I made myself a an emergency bag of craft stuff as I knew it would take a while to get straight. In all honesty I haven't had the energy or motivation to do much crafting but hope now I'm straight and settled in that my creativity will return. So here it is!

 
 

I didn't take any process shots as I was in the moment and enjoying myself, but I'll walk you through the stages!


The background was Infusions by Paper Artsy which I sprinkled onto the page and spritzed with lots of water, I then used a wooden stirrer from a coffee shop to spread the colour around the page. 

Next I stamped the feature again from Paper Artsy Wings Plate 1 and then I used one of the lovely Emma Godfrey's new Stencils which were released this week. Here's a link to the blog where you can see all the stamps and Stencils in this release.

You can see that I added some shapes of my own which I painted with Inktense pencils from Dewent.

Hope you like my page!
Take care for now
Hugs xxx
 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Glad you found some time to get arty. Love it Debs! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. I need to get organised, a huge bomb has gone off in my craft space and I can't get to either desk! So much gorgeousness coming from PA just now. Hope things are going well in Cumbria. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your playful page Debs!
    Hope your hubby finds a job soon, must be hard to be apart.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't realise your hubby hadn't transferred yet, too..hope it won't be long. Love this bright gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations on the big move - how exciting. I'm sure the final piece will fall into place soon and your husband will be on his way north too. Love your gorgeous florals... I can see the size and beauty of the adventure expanding out of her mind. I actually popped by for the Tim Holtz post, but I'm not sure it's all there yet...?
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig