Quick play

Morning everyone, it's nearly Midnight  here in Essex so I'll wish a happy Sunday to you all. I had a play this evening with the circles from EEA3 from Paper Artsy and made myself a Mandala.  
I used Cosmic Shimmer watercolours and a black pen, the outside is Infusions on the background and then stamps from the same same plate as above.
 
Found this so relaxing!
Take care for now
Hugs xxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

7 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous, Debs. Glad you got time to relax a bit. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous mandala Debs and the background around it looks fab. Sounds a great way to relax too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great use of the stamp Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of this stamp Debs. It is a great idea, mandalas are very relaxing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mandala Debs. Love the stamping around the mandale to create the background.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a detailed mandala! What a great way to use this stamp, I never thought that it can be so perfect as a layout for mandala. Thank you for sharing this! I think I have to give it a go... now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts