An afternoon in the garden

My hubby went off up a mountain today so I took the opportunity to have some arty time. I had no plan as to what I wanted to created and just let this happen.



I started with drawing my face and spraying the background with dylusions ink sprays. I wanted to keep the face in balance and not dominate the picture and so did use pink on the face. I used fresco acrylic paint in egg plant around the eyes and to add some shadow. I used my crayons to add some details.


I added more detailed and played with face to blend it in more.

I added some more flowers and detail. Once it was dry I outlined some areas to bring it back and then added some silver glitter paste to add sparkle. ( love the colour Lylac and love sparkle) lol.



I apologise for not adding more steps but got carried away.

Thank you for looking and hope you enjoy. Xx





Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work Deborah!
    Thanks for linking to my blog...
    Anita x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome - thank you for lovely comment xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts