Dried flowers

Evening fellow crafters. Tonight I'm uploading something I have crated using spray inks, acetate and dried flowers. I used the acetate on my big shot and tim holtz flower dies. I then used the cut flower shapes placed on smooth paper. I also used what was left from the acetate as it created a stencil affect. I then used two colour prays randomly sprayed pink, and blue which also created mauve. Once this was dried I placed dried petals and flowers from my garden to creat a design.
I hope you like the affect.






Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts